My Photos

Sunday 25 November 2007

A whole 2 months have passed....

I cannot believe its been that long since I last posted.
I was running out of things to say about this diet that I hadn't already mentioned, but the truth be told as far as the Cambridge Diet goes, its been relatively uneventful of late, apart from of course the continuing weight loss.

Having now completed 24 weeks of sole sourcing I have lost a massive 10st 13lbs and 161/2inches from my waist alone.

I have been working with a friend of mine for the past 8 weekk renovating a house which has not only provided some good physical exercise but has also giving us some money for the fast approaching Christmas period.

I have changed in appearance quite dramatically and this was confirmed last night by friends and family at my Nan's 75th birthday. For all the praise I received I still felt embarrased to reveal my weight and especially the amount I have lost. I guess I'm still very ashamed of what I was and although I have changed physically, it'll take some time for me to change mentally.

I am continuing with the coaching of my local under12's football side and am actually participating in small sided games and even jogging around the pitch. I cannot remember the last time I jogged!! Life is getting better all the time and I my list of yhings I want to do/achieve grow daily.

Through all these changes my Cambridge Diet Counsellor has been a tower of strength and our weekly chats/meets have kept me focused and determined to finish this journey. I recommend anyone in the Barking/Dagenham area to get in touch with her should you decide to embark on this diet. She will certainly make the journey more bareable.

I'm just off to take some new pictures which I'll add to my slide. I hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

Mac said...

Congratulations. I'm a big guy myself, and I know how hard it is to lose. I've lost 50 lbs on the South Beach Diet, but December is damned hard to endure if you're a food junkie. Hang in there!

Question, on the severe caloric limitation, has any of your hair fallen out?

BigJohn2007 said...

Hi mac,


Thanks for your comments.
sorry for the delay in replying to your question.

I've always had only a few hairs on my head even before the diet lol

The latest set of pictures were taken after a recent haircut.

For me the calorific limitation has resulted in no obvious hair loss.

Good luck with your diet and I hope you succeed.

All the best.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.