My Photos

Thursday 20 September 2007

Update

I have lost another 12.5lbs since my last post.

Thats a total of 107lbs in 17 weeks. I am feeling the effects of Cd and have been suffering from light headednes and dizzy spells especially when getting up from a lying position. I took blood pressure which was a little low 105/56. I'll be making an appointment with my GP to get the once over. I'm sure its totAlly CD related as many other dieters have experienced such symptons. I'm desperate to lose another 7 stones on the cambridge diet and reaLLY do need the support of my doc. I have to continue. Hopefully I'll see her by Monday and will post when I know more!!

Everything else in my life is going well at the mo. I'm wearing 501's for the first time in a decade and continually receive comments such as 'Your getting taller' and 'you've done some weight'. I love the positive remarks and feel on cloud nine when I get them - it makes a huge change from the derogatory comments I used to receive!!

Although I am relatively active I hadn't mentioned in any previous post I am currently unemployed. I just did not have the confidence or fitness to work. I am not lazy and have not claimed any benefits from the governement. I feel there's a stigma attached with that and one which makes me quite uncomfortable. I do not claim any disability benefit either, even though before I started my diet I was elegible for it. I have financed myself with proceeds from a business I had a while back.
I desperately need a job now. My confidence is v.high and I feel its time to reenter this big bad world.
I do have a degree in maths and computing and would love to put that to use. I hoped i'd be able to complete my teaching degree but have missed out on this years enrolment but am seriously considering next year. In the meantime I;m looking to seek employment which will help finance things should I decide to go to uni nxt year.

If anyone out there reads this and feels they would like to give me a chance I would love to hear from you. I'm very interested in anything I.T related and would make a strong addtion to any workforce. You'd be getting a hard working, intelligent guy who is very dedicated and willing to learn. Many thanks.

No comments: