My Photos

Friday 15 June 2007

My 3rd Weigh In

Hi Everyone,

I haven't got around to posting during the past week because I've been very busy helping to install our new kitchen. I'm not much of a d.i.y person but I'm always eager to try. A good friend of mine is fitting the kitchen free of charge but that means I have to 'labour' for him. I haven't objected really since this has kept me very active the past week and helped to sweat those pounds off.

Anyway, I went for my third weigh in on Weds evening and lost another 7.5 pounds!! Thats now just over 31 pounds in 3 weeks.

I'm starting to feel much better about this diet and not wanting to tempt fate, have endured the worst of the symptons. My third week in comparison to my first two was relatively plain sailing.
Once I have completed this week I'll be moving on to 'add a meal week' (I'll explain the details of this diet in my next post, although I'm sure many who read this will be familiar with it already).
Feeling a little apprehensive about eating 'normal' food again but I'll worry more about that next week and will continue my strategy of taking one day at a time.

Will post again soon.

No comments: