My Photos

Sunday 27 May 2007

Day 4

Been a lazy day today, watched the F1 Grand Prix and drank water!

My Cambridge Diet Counsellor (CDC) phoned this evening just enquiring how I was getting on. It was a little unexpected but much appreciated as I am finding this diet very hard. Naturally I was expecting some food withdrawal symptons and at the moment I have a slight headache and generally have some aches and pains. My arms feel weak and my shoulders are aching. My stomach is still 'burning' with hunger pangs and have felt abit cold today. I guess I can compare the way I'm feeling to those you experience when you feel under the weather with flu like symptons. I'm sure I'll stay strong till weigh day and hope these symptons subside soon.

I'm drinking loads too, about 5-6 litres of water a day and because of this I'm visiting the toilet every couple of hours. Managed to get my night time visits down to just two.

Feeling as I do I'll leave it there and return when I feel a little more enthused and energetic.

No comments: