My Photos

Tuesday 29 May 2007

Day 6

Just one more day to go to weigh in.

Been a fairly busy day today, organising the house in preparation for the new kitchen being delivered tomorrow.
We've picked the kitchen up from a company called Howdens who use to supply MFI's before they split several years back. We've been able to save quite a bit of dosh because the kitchens you purchase at MFI are all available at Howdens and at a discounted price. We simply went to MFI's and used there kitchen planner to preplan the kitchen and choose the design/layout and appliances then took the printed itemised list to Howdens and saved ourselves aboout £500 on a £3000 kitchen!!

I'm going away this weekend to Walton-on-the-naze with the whole family including Mum&Dad, my brother and his family, my Nan & Grandad and several Aunts and Uncles so we should have a great time of it. I just hope the weather holds...it always seemed to rain whenever we went to Walton as children and it would seem it looks set to be wet again this weeked. LOL Nevermind we'll still make the most of it.

As for the diet I'm soldiering on. My headache has all but gone although it does return if I do not drink my water regularly. I'm still getting general aches and pains but again I hope these will subside in the coming days.

Will post tomorrow evening and let you know how I get on at my first weigh in.

No comments: