My Photos

Monday 28 May 2007

Day 5

BAnk Holiday Monday today and typically its raining.

Went to Tesco today to do a little bit of shopping (took Mum & Dad along). Both of my parents are actually on diets themselves (not CD), most of the food they bought was relatively healthy and so I wasn't salivating too much at the thought of all that food.
The most difficult part was walking past the bakery. I just love the smell of warm crusty bread!!

I picked up a Gold Spot breath freshner to help erradicate my bad breath, apparently hallitosis is a common side effect of 'ketosis' (I'll explain more about this at a later date).

Started some gradual exercise also today which consisted of a 10 minute spell on my exercise bike. I'm not going to over do it with the exercise and will build up very slowly....I believe my long term goal has to include a daily exercise regime as part of my new lifestyle.
One of the many reasons I want to lose weight is to become fit and active. My nephew current plays for an under 12's soccer team which desperately needs additional coaches. I have followed the team for the past year and am eager to contribute more. I cuurently administrate their website but long to become physically involved. Their new season starts in AUgust and by that time I would like to be 5 stones lighter. I don't expect to play a physical role this season but hopefully next year I'll be able to assist with the coaching and be more 'hands on'.
With goals like this I'm sure I'll be able to keep going. I just need to constantly remind myself such goals are achievable.

No comments: