My Photos

Thursday 5 July 2007

DIZZY SPELLS

Have been experiencing some bouts of dizziness the past week. I discussed this with ny Cambridge Diet Counsellor (CDC) last night and she will be phoning someone today and will get back to me later. The dizzy spells are completely random. I have had ny blood pressure checked and that's fine. I am not diabetic or suffer from low blood sugar levels normally.

The week before last I was on my AAM week and was consuming more calories. The past week however I had stopped AAM and returned to sole sourcing (SSing). I also stopped having a cambridge bar a day and stuck solely to soups and shakes. The bars contain about 30-40 calories more than a soup or shake. Also I exercised for about 20mins a day for 4 of the past 7 days.(do not feel dizzy at all whilst exercising). I had not exercised before on this diet. Due to this VLCD and the fact I stopped AAM, the bars and started exercising all in one week may just have been too much for me, hence the dizzy spells.
I'm just speculating of course and will stop the exercise this week and start having the cambridge bars again. I hope this will lessen if not stop the dizzy spells completely. If this doesn't help I will see my doctor and providing there is nothing obviously wrong, may be forced to increase my calorific intake and go onto the 790 plan.

Am feeling fine so far today!

No comments: