My Photos

Thursday 5 July 2007

WEEK 6 WEIGH IN

Had my 6th weigh in last night and lost another 7lbs. Thats 45lbs in 6 weeks. :-)

I just hope I do not have to move to a higher calorie plan because of these current dizzy spells. I love this rate of weight loss!!

From now on I will be showing my loss with an extra 3 lbs deducted. So my loss will now show 48lbs in 6 weeks. The reason for this is due to weight differences between my scales and my CDC's. Due to my high starting weight my CDC scales only weighed upto 28.5 stones. My scales however weighed upto 31 stones, so my initial weight was taken from these. By the second week I was able to use my CDC's scales and with the two sets of scales side by side my scales showed me as being 3lbs heavier. I have since stopped using my scales and now weigh on hers. Although there is a 3lb difference I have not included this loss, however its becoming a little tedious to keep remembering that my actual weight I have recorded on my ticker is 3lbs heavier than my weight shown on my CDC's scales.
As mentioned earlier I have been using my CDC's scales and taking the loss from that. So for simplicity sake I wiill show my loss according to my CDC's scales and include the 3lb scale discrepency.

No comments: