My Photos

Thursday 12 July 2007

WEIGH IN NUMBER 7

Hi all,

I'm not that great at updating this blog and more often than not neglect to do it. You see I've never really been much of an Adrian Mole or Bridget Jones.

Anyway, on a more positive note I've lost another 5Lbs this week, which brings my total loss to 53lbs. This diet is starting to take its toll and as mentioned in previous posts I haven't been feeling great of late but that maybe something totally non diet related. Who knows!
I had an appointment to see the G.P last Tues but have improved considerably since last week so therefore cancelled the appointment. Hopefully its onwards and upwards from here and I'll continue to feel much better.

Have read my latest copy of PCWorld which came through the post today and also the June addition of the Cambridge diet mag which I recently discovered. This mag has some fantastic stories in them and aptly named 'Inspiration'. I did read the slimmer of the year 2006 was sent to Kuala Lumpar for a photo shoot so I'm aiming for slimmer of the year 2007 or 2008 if I haven't shed the weight by the end of this year. :-) Just imagine an all inclusive paid trip to the far east staying in a five star hotel...can't be bad.

Off now to check out whats going on at minimins. See ya.

No comments: