My Photos

Monday 16 July 2007

More DEcorating

Having been decorating the living room for the past couple of days and am feel constantly high with the fumes from the topcoat.

I'm drinking like a fish (water only of course) cos its been quite warm and I sweat bucket loads. Whenever I'm concentrating hard at something the sweat just pours off me :-)

Its all coming together nicely. I've finished topcoating all the woodwork and have given the ceiling two coats of emulsion. The finish is all down to preparation and I spent a good couple of days sanding walls and woodwork as well as general wall preparation and filling a few holes and blemishes. Hopefully it'll all turn out well in the end. Just got to give the walls a couple of coats tomorrow then think about rplacing a couple of internal doors. Have seen a couple of nice ones in b&q so will probably opt for those.
Diet seems to be going well this week although I did have a cheat by munching on some green lettuce leaves. I can't see this having any effect on the diet and a welcome relief to drinking every meal!

Off now to catch up on some tv. BB8 on in an hour, so I'll have a nice shower and sit and watch that.

No comments: