My Photos

Sunday 8 July 2007

Feeling better today, a slight headache but no dizzy spell as yet. Hopefully I just have a virus or earache or something (was getting slight pain below left ear last night).

Have had a good day watching sport on the tv. Formula One was great, unfortunately the maclarens were out classed by the ferraris. Was so hoping Lewis Hamilton would triump.
An awesome final at Wimbledon also. Federer showed real class to come through and take that match. Brilliant!

This weekend has just flown by. Weather much better but will change no doubt by next week. I'm hoping to get a day's fishing in next week, weather permitting. (have to admit i'm more of a fare weather angler, can't stand getting wet).

Really starting to notice the weight loss now. Have spent the pass couple of days trying on smaller clothing which I have in my wardrobe. Its a great feeling when that shirt finally buttons up without the buttons straining as you breathe out!!

Going away for a week in August so looking forward to that. Pleased I have a few more options in the clothes department this time.

Off now to have a shower, BB returns this evening. Have to admit I've become a bit of a fan. Sad I know. :-)

No comments: